Saturday, January 10, 2009

.:So, go on and let your heart get broken:.

The past few weeks of traveling have given me such a sense of warmth and love. I've been able to visit my closest friends (most of them) and share moments with them where I get this great feeling that they have been in my life and will continue to be for a very long time. We all have grown so much in the passing years, and I love how the closest people to me are the ones I have picked up with them where we left off like it was nothing. I have held many hands, hugged so much, and kissed them before we departed. Here's to wishing for each and every visit to be just as sweet and memorable.

I am in awe of how fortunate I am to have such kind, loving, caring friends and family. I feel that I am someone completely undeserving of these beautiful people, but I will do whatever is in my power to make sure they know they are deeply treasured and continually thought of.

No comments: