Sunday, August 5, 2012

.:You better shape up 'cause I need a man, and my heart is set on you:.

I wrote this thing a looooooong time ago... And you know, it's still true today.


Monday, May 31, 2004
 I want a man who loves Jesus more than me. I want a man who plays w/my hair. I want a man who will be honest w/me at all times. I want a man who will treat me like a princess b/c I will treat him like he's my prince. I want a man who will love me forever and tell me that every single day. I want a man who is confident. I want a man who is not shallow or selfish, who is deeply interested in helping others. I want a man who is my friend. I want a man who will rub my tummy until I fall asleep. I want a man who can laugh w/me, and laugh at me to make me laugh. I want a man w/strong arms, arms that can provide security for me when I need it. I want a man who will go to concerts w/me or will sit w/me listening to live music. I want a man w/a sense of humor. I want a man w/integrity and ambition. I want a man who is disciplined. I want a man who can do things w/me w/o any particular reason, like sitting in a church all day long w/o anyone else or driving for hours and then turning around and going back. I want a man who can admit when he is wrong. I want a man who can dance. I want a man who occasionally asks for directions. I want a man who wants babies w/me. I want a man who loves the beach. I want a man who will play fight w/me. I want a man who isn't afraid to cry. I want a man who wants to walk down the same road of life w/me as he holds my hand. I want a man I can trust. I want a man I can talk to. I want a man who will watch my flavorite movies w/me over and over again. I want a man who will not get bored w/me easily. I want a man who doesn't find me annoying. I want a man who will sing to me my favorite songs all the time, even if he isn't the best singer. I want a man who is patient and kind. I want a man who is humble. I want a man who is running hard after the Lord. I want a man who would sacrifice everything for me, even though I wouldn't let him. I want a man who can appreciate the simple things in life. I want a man who thinks I am beautiful. I want a man w/a heart of gold. I want a man who will eat Twizzlers and malt balls w/me until we're sick. I want a man who knows what he wants out of life, and almost or pretty much how to get it. I want a man who will cuddle w/me for hours. I want a man who will grab my hand spontaneously b/c he is a spontaneous man. I want a man who wouldn't go nuts if i redecorated our house once every other year if it didn't cost too much. I want a man who can accept change. I want a man who fears God, and loves Him at the same time. I want a man who can say "I love you" in front of others. I want a man who is affectionate. I want a man who loves me for me. I want a man who isn't afraid of an intelligent woman. I want a man w/passion. I want a man who can look into my eyes for a really long time. I want a man that my family loves. I want a man who I can grow old w/. I want a man who will whisper in my ear a whole bunch. I want a man who admires beauty and things for what they are, and for what they aren't. I want a man who can tickle me better than my daddy can. I want a man that I can be proud of. I want a man who will communicate well w/me. I want a man who wants the best for me.

Most of all, I want a man who wants a woman like me, and the man that God has picked out for just me.

No comments: