Thursday, September 18, 2008

.:Some days I look down, afraid I will fall:.

Stilettos and Airplanes. Two of my many obsessions. God, how materialistic. But you know what? I could care less.


The color on my mind right now is a very mossy green. It's the color I see when I envision a swamp in the early morning with fog hovering over it. That's my life stage right now. It's beautiful for what it is, but I long for sunnier days that come and go.


Today, my world comprises of hot chai with milk, my usual breakfast for South Beach Diet purposes, Death Cab for Cutie, Patty Griffin (ok, she's my ultimate favorite - I just decided right this instant), organizing, and hopefully, starting the dress I will be making for the Little Black Dress Competition. We'll see.


I want to make videos - beautiful, captivating, inspiring videos of things just dancing. I need more dancing in my life. I'm going to go dance with myself and my dreams.

No comments: