Wednesday, July 1, 2009

.:Ready to go-o-o, Just say so-o-o:.

Wow. The past couple of months have been challenging, to say the least. I went through some very dark moments - weeks, even - but with the help of my friends, I am very proud to say that I feel back to normal.

There's not a whole lot to say other than the fact that my mind is almost completely absorbed with the fashion show I'm planning on putting together. Once I return from the beautiful mountains at Lake Lure in North Carolina, it will be steady working time for the next 2 months until this thing happens. I'm extremely excited, though somewhat anxious, but in a positive way. Moxie's untimely closure has, to my surprise, inspired me to take on what I believe I am meant to do with one of my talents. It is ruthlessly invigorating. I simply cannot wait to get back to work on everything.

No comments: