Thursday, November 27, 2008

.:Turkey lurkey lee and turkey lurkey loo:.

It is now, officially, Thanksgiving. I'm pretty excited. It's going to be super.

I'm trying to figure out some things about my life right now. I'm not perplexed by anything in particular other than the recent passing of sweet Jonathan Howard. I wrote about that in my previous post. Anyway, I just feel like right now is a good time for me to sit down and try to reorganize, regroup, and revamp, if need be. First things first, cleaning the room. It's been over a month since I've washed my sheets! I can't believe I let them go that long. It has been a very busy time for me lately.

So, as I reorganize, regroup, and revamp these upcoming weeks (and celebrate my 23rd birthday!!!!), I intend to keep in mind where the past year and a half have taken me, what they have shown me, and how I feel a tiny bit wiser. I am surrounded by people who challenge me daily, and that is one thing I have always looked for - not in a competitive way, but in a way to learn and grow.

I sound like a treehugger. I kind of am these days, but alas, I do not care. I am who I am, and I'm very, very much alright with this person I am guaranteed to be with for the rest of my life. . . and the other voices in my head. ;)

No comments: