Tuesday, October 28, 2008

.:And I turned home without so much as a look:.

Even though I went to Europe, I still feel some sort of unrest, and I think I will need to go on a trip alone somewhere. Don't get me wrong, the European vacation was incredible, but I believe what I may need internally is a voyage where I do nothing but discover things and meet new people and write.


I'm talking to Kelsey online right now and we're looking back to the time when we met each other. This time was definitely centered around partying in Savannah and meeting many men, 2 men in particular. She said something just now that rattled me a little. "We were invincible." My reply - "Everyone was." What I meant was "Everyone was - especially Nate."

I never knew invincibility as a fleeting quality.

No comments: